Saturday, June 20, 2009

Long Time No See!

Life remains crazily fast for me. Busy at work, and when home, both my hands are tied down by my two baobei. Greg is now 4 years 4months old and Gareth has now turned 18 months. Greg as usual, is still very inquisitive about things in life... Gareth on the other hand, has become wiser in terms of how to physically defend himself.

Greg
Once we were driving home, Greg spotted the big round moon.
GREG: Mummy, why is the moon following us? (looking at the moon from his side window)
ME: The moon is very high up in the sky.. so high that it looks as though it is following us but actually it is not.
GREG: Daddy, can you drive faster? ..so that the moon cannot catch up with us. (Obviously my explanation was not understood)
Daddy did drive faster. Then our car drove down a windy bridge, and the moon was seen only via the windscreen at the back of the car.
GREG: ok daddy... I think you can slow down now. The moon can't catch up, and is behind us now.


Gareth
Greg loves to irritate and disturb Gareth. Once Greg tried touching Gareth's various facial parts fast, and when nehnehnehpoohpooh. Gareth got really really mad. He hit Greg's body lightly and went "beat beat beat".

Gareth is attending Greg's childcare in July this year. I am keeping my fingers crossed, and hope all goes well. Hopefully Greg can also help me look after his didi in school.

Gota go back to work now. It's saturday today, and I still have to work. Sian~!

No comments: